TESO Hut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forum Factions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ansgar
Ebonheart Pact
Ebonheart Pact
Ansgar

Forum Factions Empty
PostSubject: Forum Factions   Forum Factions I_icon_minitime16th January 2013, 3:08 am

I have added factions to the forums, where you can represent your chosen faction. Please note, you may only be in one faction at a time, so choose wisely. There are 3 factions you may choose from, which are:

The Aldmeri Dominion
The Daggerfall Covenant
The Ebonheart Pact

To join one of the 3 factions, simply head to the "Groups" section which is located along the navigation bar, then select your preferred faction from the drop-down list and click "View information". Then simply click on "Join group". I will receive your request to join, and I will accept you into your chosen faction. Again, you may only chose one faction. If you wish to change your faction or have no faction at all, please contact me and I will sort it out.

Each faction have their own colour, and your username will appear in that colour on the forums and on things such as your profile and posts you make. With joining a faction, you are also given a title which states which faction you belong to. This will be visible from your profile and posts you make on the forums.

Which faction will dominate TESO Hut? I will add a faction counter to the portal of TESO Hut to keep track of which faction has the most representatives.

Have fun with it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tesohut.tk/

Forum Factions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TESO Hut :: General Category :: Announcements-
Jump to: